AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any previous threads discussing this!??!

I have an SBLIVE, and a radeon 9000 board connected to my Asus A7v333 (or something like that) motherboard.. using zoomplayer 3.0 with sonic video, powerdvd audio (for dolby headphone), latest reclock (the i version)

I have just got a reinstalled movie only windows 2000 install... in which i turned off plug in and play OS and installed it as a "standard PC" I have then rejigged cards around and stopped devices that i dont need.. namely a shedload of USB stuff... as this is a movie playback only OS i dont need those... i now have no conflicting IRQs at all.. for the first time in a long time..

Sadly these haven't helped with some really bad dropout distortions that I am getting on PAL Monsters Inc... i am using the new zoomplayer 3.0 but its happened before this with zoom 2.9... whenever reclock is on it comes... I've been looking at playing with the buffer lengths for reclock... i just pushed it to 1000ms but it seemed to have the audio out of sync with the pic... dunno if that was going to catch up.. reduced it to 700ms and it seemed better sync wise but break up was happening... i tried enabling VSYNC monitor... not helped... the visualisation stuff of this too doesn't appear on the screen... tearing test for example not working... no lines appearing on the video at all..

I am hoping now that i have a fresh reinstall i will be ok without reclock as the system is all devoted to just movies, nothing else, minimal apps installed... but i love the idea of reclock, and i swear i've seen benefits before with it... is it a known problem with SBLIVEs...

Thanks a lot... the pain continues...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.