AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's an off-the-wall one: I'm closing in on a 50 plasma (Pio503cmx or Fuji 50) -- and am now looking for a wife-approved rack to put all my gear in beneath the wall-hung plasma. She saw the low-slung "coffee table type" wood and glass rack that is in the Mitsubishi plasma ad in this month's (May 2003) Sound and Vision on page 63 -- and decalred it perfect. Trouble is I don't know what brand it is. Any one recognize this stand and if so could you have mercy on me and tell me who makes it?

It's also pictured on Mistubishi-tv.com on the "plasma" page. I've tried searching the web for it without luck.

Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
When I get in binds like this, sometimes I go straight to the source - in this case, Mitsubishi. They may be able to put you on to the manufacturer of it. You may have to make a few phone calls to get to the right person, tho...

Pam

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Gavin2000
Trouble is I don't know what brand it is. Any one recognize this stand and if so could you have mercy on me and tell me who makes it?

Your in luck...and your wife will be so proud. I'll even let you take the credit.:D .

It's the Bello AVSC-2000. You can go to this link to find more info.

Happy spending...it ain't cheap, but feel comfort in knowing your wife has good taste.

Bill

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Hip Hip Hooray, Biggles!

Pam

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Gavin, where are you located? According to the Bell'o USA site, that model is not available.

I also did a search on "bell'o avsc-2000" in Yahoo and one link came up: http://www.avhifi.com/kb/support/vie...?recor=0&ID=25

It has bad news, that it was replaced by the AVSC-3000, which it totally different, so that doesn't make sense.

Good luck, see if you can get one that is older, but in perfect condition, or even brand new, but clearance, since it is a discontinued model....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I found the same thing (discontinued) with google searches. I may try to call Bello direct to see what thye have to say.

Thanks for all the help

G

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well looks like I'm going to have to find a used one, unless there's some out of the way audio/video store with one still in the back room....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.