Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have been looking at VGA to TV adapters. The Averkey 300 pro looks interesting. Does anybody have any experience with this or other models ?.

Thanks,

Geoff

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Before I got my current TV, I used the Antec TVator EXEC, like this one , it worked fine, heck make me an offer if you want it because it is sitting on a shelf now doing nothing.

Jim

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
I have used the AverKey Imicro model. It produces a decent picture and it requires no drivers.

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Hey vfrjim: I just got a TVator exec off eBay [today actually], but can't find any info on the inbound port gender. Is it a female or male? [i.e., trying to figure out whether I should get a M-M or M-F cable, and would rather not wait until the box gets here on the slow boat from the other coast to put the order in].

thx.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
It should come with the cables and connectors, unless it's used and those are lost.

m-m cable.

Troy

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by IVB
Hey vfrjim: I just got a TVator exec off eBay [today actually], but can't find any info on the inbound port gender. Is it a female or male? [i.e., trying to figure out whether I should get a M-M or M-F cable, and would rather not wait until the box gets here on the slow boat from the other coast to put the order in].

thx.
It is female.

BTW, how much did you pay for it?

Jim

·
Registered
809 Posts
stickman, I think geoff is looking for a scan converter to connect his PC to an NTSC TV, not a transcoder.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
If anyone needs a TVator, PM me.

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.