AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Panasonic PT-43LC14 which takes the TY-LA1000 lamp. My TV gives a message saying the lamp needs to be replaced (doing this based on time, still looks fine).

The replacement seems to run from $100-$300+. I know there are different manufacturer of lamps (Phillips, OSRAM, etc).

I'm looking for a recommendation for a inexpensive source from a honest seller. I'm sure others on the forum have had to replace this lamp. Just not wanting to spend a lot since this TV is being replaced soon anyway.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also have a PT-43LC14 tv that has had the "replace lamp" message every time I turn it on. I dont know if this will help you but this has been going on for the last 4 years! My lamp finally quit this week and I'm also in the market for one.

If you're replacing the tv soon, I would hold off replacing the lamp until it quits. Like I said, mine held on for 4 years.

good luck

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought a TY-LA1000 replacement lamp 14 months ago from nextdaydlp.com. I got the Philips bulb for about $130 everything. I just checked the hours on the current lamp and it says 2543 hours. So far so good...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.