AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states. Looking to purchase something to record concerts. Budget is 400 tops. Don't want to deal with an external mic. Wireless remote or Wi-Fi control is kind of needed.
So far I am eying the Tascam Dr-22, the Marantz PMD620 MKIi and the Sony PCM-M10
If you have any experience with these or suggestions I am all ears (pun intended):).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Stop me from splurging on a Sony dsd recorder. I keep telling myself I don't need it but myself is not listening.

·
Registered
11,749 Posts
Stop me from splurging on a Sony dsd recorder. I keep telling myself I don't need it but myself is not listening.
You may be asking the wrong crowd here. I don't believe most of the members have a good working knowledge of the niche that you're interested in. You may have better luck at a pro or prosumer forum. I looked at the title of all the sub forums here and don't see one that would really fit the subject. Good luck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I found some forums. Seems the Tascam has a bit of a hole in the response according to some. Went with the Sony Pcm M10. Might try and grab a used Roland R-09 to compare and sell what ever is lesser.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts