AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy an outdoor, but I'm really looking for a 16' or 20'. I've seen some 16' inflatables right around the $1,300 mark, but it seems crazy when you can get a 12' for around $200!

Is there anywhere people are getting the inflatables that at least seem to be reasonable? The leap to a 20' seems massive... all Google turns up is results around the $4k-$6k barrier.

If someone has a recommendation, I'm interested!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm. I'm interested. I'd love to grab one before the summer is out, like ASAP
Thankfully weaved through the other thread and finally got the email address.. about 10 pages in
We'll see if he responds to email

Hmm... heard back. Now I'm wondering. I can get the 16' from him from China for $500 + $400 in shipping. He wants an extra $150 for the blower, so $1050.

Meanwhile, I could get an 18' with a blower included for $999:

http://www.amazon.com/Open-Air-Scree...9281129&sr=1-2

I'm really somewhat disposed to not order from China if I can get it cheaper local. But you never know.

·
Registered
158 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmservo /forum/post/16933037

Hmm. I'm interested. I'd love to grab one before the summer is out, like ASAP
Thankfully weaved through the other thread and finally got the email address.. about 10 pages in
We'll see if he responds to email

Hmm... heard back. Now I'm wondering. I can get the 16' from him from China for $500 + $400 in shipping. He wants an extra $150 for the blower, so $1050.

Meanwhile, I could get an 18' with a blower included for $999:

http://www.amazon.com/Open-Air-Scree...9281129&sr=1-2

I'm really somewhat disposed to not order from China if I can get it cheaper local. But you never know.

it comes out the same $999+$57 shipping=$1056. i would say go with the 18' its only $6 more LOL.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really debated it. And I admit, I am VERY unnerved about sending money out of country.. VERY... but after talking to Hui, his argument about the one having no back / needing full tethering made a lot of sense.

They cut me a deal, the 16' from them @ $1000/flat, including shipping with the blower. That seemed like a good deal. I ordered today. We'll cross our fingers and see how it comes together!

·
Registered
2 Posts
YeahI know how you feel about that. I never send it out of the country - am always sketched about being scammed. It is a good price for that though...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I received the screen exactly, to the day, 1 week after funds sent. Beautiful. After a lot of talk back and forth and some debate on size, I ended up going with a 20'.

We put it to work tonight, and damn was I happy. It simply LOOKED beautiful. The quality of the construction was far better then anything I expected, not flimsy at all like several I had seen. This is sturdy like no ones business.

I now have to figure out how to easily detach the screen to put it in a washer or something to clean it off, but I'll work on that next

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.