Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering FP setup would be the best for this specific situation:

Although not a dedicated theater, my room (12'W x 9'H x 22'L) is very well light controlled with comfortable seating for roughly 20, mostly men. The room has already been tweaked with acoustic treatments, obviously to maximize sound quality from my audio gear. My guests and I will be quite inebriated and stuffed with a combination of Hot Wings and Pizza.

I want to maximize both my own and my guests visual stimulation while enjoying the smash-mouth Lingerie-Bowl during halftime of the Superbowl.

My goal is to be able to clearly see the tiny beads of sweat on Ginger's supple flesh while she straight-arms Bambi right in the chest. I want to get a real sense of "being in the action", to hear the players grunt and moan while pounding each other at the line of scrimmage. To clearly be able to see each subtle freckle and perfect flesh tones during the HD slow-motion replays when they all pile on the fumbled ball.

What are the expert recommendations? :confused:

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Make sure you use a higher power screen. You want at least 40 foot lamberts so you can see the glistening of that ruby red lipstick even when that girl on girl action goes into overtime!

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Since you asked,............Dynamite !! :)

How are you going to fit 20 men in that room so they can see ALL of Ginger's wares Tim ? Maybe 4 HiPowers and 4 pj's after the blast.

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Definitely need WXGA, 2200 lumens, 10' diagonal, 16:9 Hi-Power, with complete light control and an HD feed.

And plenty of wet wipes for the inevitable mess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.