AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the Chicago suburbs (Northwest) and am looking for someone who really knows how to build a Home Theater!

I am not interested in equipment, that I can determine what I need on my own. However, I am looking for someone who understands room acoustics, materials, sizings, etc.

I am either buying a new house and building out the basement, or going to build a new house and make this one of the key components of the house. I am interested in quality only!

Any recommendations?

Thanks

·
Registered
360 Posts
That's really easy!!..Dennis Eskerine (AVS member) look up his name and you will see all the happy people who have used his designs. He does not push the equipment...from my readings..you send him photos of your room, give him an idea of what you are looking for and for a 1500.00 fee he sends you a blueprint covering everything to build a beautiful and acoustically correct Home Theater.

His work has been published in magazines (Check the Home Theater Interiors Mag Jul/Aug2001 issue) that install is AWESOME!!!

There is a current thread going for the "Perfect H.T. Dimensions" that Dennis is active in...check it out and his website.

Michael

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.