AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can either get an Onkyo HT-S3400 for $280 but my living room is only 11'6" x 16'. So I'm kinda thinking about a soundbar, can anybody recommend one for under $300? I've tried to find the C350 but everywhere is sold out.

·
Registered
4,301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSFA /forum/post/20878510

I can either get an Onkyo HT-S3400 for $280 but my living room is only 11'6" x 16'. So I'm kinda thinking about a soundbar, can anybody recommend one for under $300? I've tried to find the C350 but everywhere is sold out.

For a room of that size the CT-150 would work fine,, the CT-350 might even be overkill.

Cheers

Davyo

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought an Audiosource S3D60 Soundbar for my secondary viewing room and it sounds amazing! I had heard a demo unit a few months back and they finally started shipping these about two weeks ago. Great wide dimensional sound and just enough low end to keep me happy. I originally thought I was going to have to add a sub, but I don't think its necessary. The remote sucks, but I just programmed it into my Logitech anyway. It says it has a Sonic Emotion 3d sound chip in it and whatever it is works. Not as good as my 5.1 setup in my main room, but impressive none the less....

Oh, and the wife actually likes the way it looks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.