AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am doing what many would probably call a very low budget home theater. My room dimensions will be approximately 13x19 and I plan to do a 7.1 setup. I have acquired a pair of Polk 65T Towers for the Front Left and Right channel and a Polk 15C for the Center channel. I know these may not be great but I think I will be happy until I can afford to possibly upgrade in the future.

Due to the limited width I am considering in-wall speakers for the left and right surrounds. I'm also considering in-wall for the rears as my back row will be fairly close to the back wall.

Should I only use Polk in-walls to match brands or would in-walls from Monoprice work just as good for my budget theater? Or would you avoid in-wall's all together?

Any recommendations are appreciated!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyrob425  /t/1522418/recommended-surrounds-rears-with-polk-fronts#post_24480361

Polk Inwalls would be best but you can get away with using Mono price in walls.

You also might want to look at Polk OWM3's they aren't in wall speakers but they are pretty non obtrusive surround speakers

Thanks! I'll check these out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.