AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My problem is after I set the recording mod and put disk in, it loads up and then it formats and before i can hit the start button on the device i want to record, it starts recording with out me even hitting the recording button, is there a way to stop this procedure? By the time I hit the device I want to record I have lost a few seconds and on a two hour disk for a two hour recording I lose some on the end, not much but it is not good Thanking you in advance for all your help

Bob Moyer

· Registered
12 Posts
I'm having a recording problem with the 655 also. I record for 2 hours on a +RW disk

and there should only be one title on the title list since I don't stop the recording it just

records for two hours, but sometimes I hit title list and there are many titles listed for

only a few seconds each. Only the first title is accessible, but it is only a few minutes long

when I go to play it and it just ends there.

Is anyone else having this problem? Am I missing something. I read the manual

carefully and nothing about this in the troubleshooting section either.

Thanks

M

· Registered
1 Posts
I have the exact same problem as the previous poster. Set the timer recording for a 2 hour show (or any show at any time) and you'll end up with several separate title of varying random lengths, and only part of the first one is viewable. Very disappointing when you expect a recording of an important show you cannot watch live. I'm wondering if it could be the dvd+rw discs? I usually use those as well. I would love any input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.