AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not find the procedure posted by Don Landis to record Directv 199 using the AVX1, I think perhaps it was in the thread that was deleted, can anyone walk me thru the prodeure?

Lon

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Lon, the who trick from what I have heard, havent stayed up late to try, is you got to pay or sign up something before so the darn movie doesnt have the change about the 5 minute points which nails the avx-1.

I think

dave

·
Premium Member
5,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave:

I know I have to prepay, but I also thought I remember that you can't start recording until something happens, I don't remember what.

Lon

·
Premium Member
12,972 Posts
Lon- start your recording after the graphics disappear from the screen and after any momentary switch to black screen. ie after the opening credits begin, not before. I started mine up as soon as the movie began but after the garbage about the ratings etc. That as well as what Dave said about prepaying so you're good to go for the movie start. I din't do too much testing but the few I did zeroed in on this procedure without too many $$ down the drain in failed recording trials.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.