AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about recording AFTER a sporting event. I had selected "King of Queens" (KoQ) to record at 8:30 Sunday night. The football game ran late, shifting the lineup 1/2 hour. So instead of recording KoQ, Becker, which was scheduled the 1/2 before KoQ, was recorded instead. Is this a usual problem to expect when recording programs AFTER football games? What are your strategies for scheduling recordings that occurr after sporting events?

Also I have my unit connected to a Scientific Atlanta digital cable box. When turning things off should I turn off the cable box? Will the ReplayTV turn it on automatically if it is off when it wants to record?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
football games tend to run late...you can pad shows to try and compensate this but just be aware of any conflicts it may cause...i pad futurama 30 minutes and the simpsons 30 minutes to try and get both shows (ever though futurama always gets the boot)...but if i padded the simpsons by more than 30 minutes it would screw up my alias recording

leave the cable box on at all times...the replay assumes it is on

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.