AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the Pioneer stand alone cd recorder. Hooked it up to my receiver and it recorded Christmas music from XM on Direct TV beautifully.

Question: There are no pauses between music ... can I put the disc in my computer (music disc) and make tracks so I can pick and choose what to burn from the 70 continuous minutes of music? I have Nero...

Thanks,

Ellie

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I don't know what Nero can do but I do what you want to do with "Sound Forge XP". That is an old audio editing program that runs under Windows98. Sony has since bought out the company and they changed the name and updated it to run under XP. I don't remember what Sony calls it now but I think it costs less than $100?

Any audio editing program should work. It is a matter of capturing that 70 minute file and cutting it up into individual tracks and renaming each new track. Not a quick process but it works great.

Dave

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Sorry...I didn't see the other one yet. I usually only check for posts with zero replies. If somebody wants to delete this thread it is OK with me.

Dave

·
Banned
2,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC E100
Sorry...I didn't see the other one yet. I usually only check for posts with zero replies. If somebody wants to delete this thread it is OK with me.

Dave
not your fault...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry everyone. I thought this was a little different because of the question I was asking.

I will refrain from this in the future. I tried to delete it but it must be too late or something.

Ellie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.