AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to extract convert my recordings onto a burned VCD. i currently transfer my recordings onto my HD, using an ATI all in wonder pro video card. but when i record from the tv tuner, the saved mpg usually has a high feedback in the audio output. i then encode the mpg to vcd compliable using tmpgenc. now the newly encoded mpg has a clicking noise like every 5 seconds. i can burn vcd correctly and playable on my dvd player, but the audio really sucks, especially with the feedback and clicking noise. can anyone help me by either giving me tips, or suggesting better encoders that fix this audio problem i am having? also, what's interlacing and de-interlacing?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I usually record in hi-res mode then play back in real time to my Malata VDR-1 VCD recorder through the S-Video cable. I get decent quality even though it is a real time recording. However, I can duplicate the VCDs quickly with my CD Burner.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mainly i'm looking for a way to do this without buying any extra hardware. if anyone has done this successfully and smoothly please let me know the programs you have used in doing so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.