AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 465 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry it took so long :(
It's got a few atmos and X tracks, it starts with cinemascope footage and switches to 16:9 after the first dts:X track
[

to get the torrent working same drill as before download and save the file from here it will say its a .txt file, rename it to .torrent and then open it using your torrent client
i tested it on a variety of players which all worked fine, apart from the new samsung ultra-hd player (i couldn't get it to load on that one)

also posted an NTSC version of the disc just incase you have problems with the menus as one member did

here's a link to a version with no menus best to press "download as zip" i'm not sure if this is better than a torrent but it's there for the taking if you want to try it https://mega.nz/#F!BQ5ETazQ!QyO0LcAQB8PXYJ1KgddLrw

STATIC MENU DOWNLOAD 658MB
OK so..... here is a link which "should" make your menu static (if you are having problems with the menu screen)
i have tried it here and it works perfectly (but so do all the other versions!lol)
this is a non moving menu (still got thunder audio) so there shouldn't be any problems (he says!)
luckily it's under 700mb, you just need to copy and paste the files over the top of the ones already in the BDMV/STREAM folder
if you want to save the originals elsewhere just incase you want to revert to the original that's an option too
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...W9wRDBNZGZZZ0k
or as a RAR file here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...UtDWi1nWGVNYzg
I can't apologise enough for it not working on some peoples setups

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Fantastic PJ ;) I'm downloading now, I can't wait to give this a spin.

Do you still have a download link for your previous disc? lost mine somewhere!

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fantastic PJ ;) I'm downloading now, I can't wait to give this a spin.

Do you still have a download link for your previous disc? lost mine somewhere!

Cheers

Mark
I don't sorry no:( i lost my 2014 disc many moons ago
is it downloading ok? I can't tell from here

·
Registered
219 Posts
I don't sorry no:( i lost my 2014 disc many moons ago
is it downloading ok? I can't tell from here

Its searching for peers @ the moment, I will let you know once its up and running.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i had to use a different programme to create the torrent this time as the utorrent creator keeps crashing towards the end, please bear with me as i try and get it to work :/ sorry! might take a few attempts of downloading the file and seeing if it works

Reactions: marky301067

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i've deleted the torrent for the moment as it wasn't working, trying again now sorry

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok so.....
I deleted the torrent which also deleted all the files too! as we say here in the UK b*ll*cks :( it will be up by the end of today AND THE TORRENT WILL WORK aaarrgghhhh
if anyone knows of a guide to creating the torrent to work (but not using utorrent as it keeps crashing on me) please point me in the right direction please i've tried qmaketorrent, maketorrent2 but to no avail so far

·
Registered
525 Posts
If you don't have Atmos will the Atmos tracks still work in regular 5.1?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you don't have Atmos will the Atmos tracks still work in regular 5.1?
yes all the clips are compatible with all systems (5.1, 7.1 etc)

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Thanks so much for putting another demo together. With Atmos and DTS-X out, this is a great way to play with new setups. I also use these demos for D-Box demos as they work great for those too. Now, if we can only get UHD too. ;)

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
OK: "to get the torrent working same drill as before download and save the file from here it will say its a .txt file,"

I don't see a link to get this text file at all...?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK: "to get the torrent working same drill as before download and save the file from here it will say its a .txt file,"

I don't see a link to get this text file at all...?
it was up but it's down at the moment just redoing the torrent now

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Could someone please try the new torrent that i just upped please, thanks
had to download a really old version of utorrent to get it created and it's now saying "working" on my tracker here FINGERS CROSSED!!
as a thank you and something to keep you going if you are a fan of Kingsman i was lucky enough to be on the set of Kingsman 2 last night and here is a clip of the car chase that i witnessed
or if you want do download and MKV of it with way better sound (needs it for the machine guns!)
try here :) https://www.mediafire.com/?d27qxn4v2sec1ox

Reactions: ambesolman
1 - 20 of 465 Posts