AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
You can call them up and find out if they have refurb unit. I got mine refurbished 103d by just calling them up...and infact the unit I got was practically brand new.

Reactions: ti-triodes

·
Registered
3,362 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanut  /t/1522689/refurbished-oppo-bdp-103-universal-network-3d-blu-ray-disc-player#post_24497083

You can call them up and find out if they have refurb unit. I got mine refurbished 103d by just calling them up...and infact the unit I got was practically brand new.

Good to know. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
It depends - are you using it to only watch disks or for other things? Players do a lot of other things very well besides playing shiny disks. Oppo also get a 10 for customer support.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Where's my tax check?!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Excellent! I just ordered one. Lost my last one (entire house and theater) in the divorce.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willscam  /t/1522689/refurbished-oppo-bdp-103-universal-network-3d-blu-ray-disc-player#post_24752004

Excellent! I just ordered one. Lost my last one (entire house and theater) in the divorce.

WOW….that hurts.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willscam  /t/1522689/refurbished-oppo-bdp-103-universal-network-3d-blu-ray-disc-player#post_24752004

Lost my 83 to the big D but when the tray didn't close and it ended up in the trash my adult son got it for me and Oppo fixed it free!

Double Win!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts