AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out that the reason for the delay of the Elite player to Tweeter is because of some apparant overheating problems that some units were having and Pioneer recalled a bunch of shipments to make sure that they were going to be okay...This info is from a Tweeter corporate representative...I am going to wait a few more weeks and make sure I get a good one. This info is solid.

· Banned
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevideoman69 /forum/post/0

My local Tweeter (Showcase Home Ent) has already recieved 30 of them, sold them and have 6 left in the San Diego Warehouse. They told me I could have one in 2 days if I wanted one. This was just yesterday.

Yes...as of this past week they have been coming in...I was just letting folks know why there was a wait in some areas...Here in Atlanta, the 2 local stores have not gotten any in and there very first shipment is going to be the 15th of this month.

· Premium Member
725 Posts
We did not get enough in the Charlotte area either. There were still about 10 orders that were not filled (between 4 or 5 stores)from the shipment early this week. Have to wait till the 15th now for the rest.

· Banned
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkaw /forum/post/0

We did not get enough in the Charlotte area either. There were still about 10 orders that were not filled (between 4 or 5 stores)from the shipment early this week. Have to wait till the 15th now for the rest.

Yeah...the Tweeter corporate representative I spoke with handled the South Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama areas...
He said figure more to hit stores around 15th to 18th of Jan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.