AVS Forum banner

How do you feel about the current release schedule?

• Overwhelming

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Just right

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Give me more!

Votes: 39 56.5%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The current release schedule is definitely on the heavy side. Many, many titles coming down the pipe, and more are being announced weekly. So how do you feel about the current situation?

Are you overwhelmed by the current schedule? Not enough time in the day or money in the bank account to satisfy your purchases?

Do you feel satisfied with the schedule? Possibly even edging on excessive or insufficient?

Is there not enough out there to buy, and you feel like you are sitting impatiently waiting for the next release group?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Sort of a hard choice...

I'll go with "Just right" because the coming months seem to be very good and have quite a few movies I really want (new releases and old), but I still feel there could be a little bit more, especially in the catalog releases (Leon!) -- maybe it's because I'm more excited about buying HD movies than DVDs, so my appetite for them is quite a bit stronger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.