AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out one of my fav shows Jake 2.0 has been cancelled...is there a site that I can go to that would keep me informed of shows which have been cancelled so I'm not continuing to look for them?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
You're pretty much there already.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by famewolf
I just found out one of my fav shows Jake 2.0 has been cancelled...is there a site that I can go to that would keep me informed of shows which have been cancelled so I'm not continuing to look for them?

Thanks!
Try www . thefutoncritic . com and click on Canceled Series under Showwatch.

It's great for TV junkies!

·
Registered
498 Posts
jake 2.0 and probably star trek enterprise, although that one isn't confirmed from what I have heard. too bad, despite what the critics and die hard trek fans said I actually liked the show!

·
Registered
25 Posts
The news section of Zap2it.com will report on cancelled series. Between that and The Futon Critic that should be all you need.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Many shows get cancelled and taken off the air leaving some episodes unbroadcast.

There's an idea for a new TV channel: "The Cancelled Series Network"

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
They're way ahead of you Wrecks, TVLand has been doing that for quite a while:D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I think FOX would be able to put together a network of shows they cancelled over the years and have a pretty damn good station. The only problem is there would be WAY more shows on the cancelled network then on FOX :)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I remember in the early days of the Disney channel (back when new cable TV channels were a novelty)... They said that if all Disney films and features were to be broadcast on it, they could go for several years without a repeat. I wonder what happend to that idea.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.