AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help me. I am relocating to Miami in few weeks and I would like to know which retailers are available that carry brands like Denon, Fujitsu, DefTech speakers, Yamaha... to name a few.

I have simply no clue. If you are in the Miami area please give me advice.

Thanks in advance,

flydutch

·
Registered
429 Posts
Several of those brands ie: Denon, Fujitsu, HK, Onkyo are carried by Brandsmart USA with at least one store in Miami. Deftech I believe is carried in one or more boutique VARs either in Miami or nearby Ft Laderdale. Yamaha, Denon, B&K is carried by Sound Advice with several stores in Miami and Ft L. of course there is good old Best Buy....

Miami is really a consumer's paradise as well as a Tourists Paradise. There is plenty of everything at ever price point.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Sound Components carries B&W's, Fujitsu, DefTech, Paradigm, Rotel, and more.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great thanks. I found their websites and addresses now that you sent me to the right direction.

Any advice on good firms that can wire up the house A/V and networking wise.

I tell you, I just finished my house and now I got to start all over. Talking about hobbies ... this is becoming a full day hunting

Please please please your reaction is my only hope

Thanks to everyone

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Sound Components does full custom installs.

I've purchased equipment from them but never done installs with them so I cannot comment on their work. I'd call them up and ask to have some customer numbers or maybe photos of previous work they've done.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
thenerds.net is down there in FLA somewhere and actually carries denon and some of the other brands I was surprised to turn them up in web search.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.