AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who don't already know, yesterday DirecTV rolled out its remote "scheduling/booking" feature on its DVRs. Currently the HR20s are supported.

To use it from your computer, go to www.directv.com , login, then click on TV Listings. Select a show, and click "Record to Reciever". It's pretty self explanatory after that.

To use it from your phone, navigate to m.directv.com and follow the instructions. Only a limited number of phones are currently officially supported, but my phone (RIM Blackberry 8800 on Cingular/AT&T) is not "technically" supported, but it works fine. Others have reported similar success with phones that are not technically supported, so it's worth a shot. The only phones which appear to be causing problems at this point are, not surprisingly, Verizon phones.

All the information you could possibly need is here: http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=116340

--Mav

Edit: I just realized this is probably in the wrong forum, so I'm going to post it in the correct one. Mods, please feel free to delete whichever one you think needs deleting. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts