AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on Comcast for years. I have recently moved and my new residence is planning on getting U-verse.

On Comcast there were two specific feature/buttons on the remote that I use very, very, frequently and I am afraid they may not be available on U-verse.

They are:

1. The instant "replay" that backs-up about 10 seconds, (or 20, 30, etc. if button is pushed repeatedly).

2. "Record" that will automatically record from the BEGINNING of a current show, (or to the last point in time the channel was changed/selected).

Do you know if U-verse (and/or DISH) have identical features ???

I don't think I can live without those as I use them so often.

THANK YOU for your response.

·
Banned
2,481 Posts
U-verse, the Record button is the one with the big Red dot on it. As for Back or forth for 10 sec skip, it is the one right below the pause button, that has the big Yellow Dot on it. What makes it more user friendly, is that they have taken the time to actually screen print the body of the remote for U-Verse above the feature buttons, as to what they do.

Dish, like Direct, expect users to have to either be so smart, they have to remember every button function, or you have to keep the post card with all of the info on it, so you can remember what the buttons do on their remotes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.