AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last rites for my KV32HS420, sniff.

If you are in need of a remote for this model, [ free] just send 5$ for shipping. It is obviously worn, but all the buttons worked last time I used it [ had a good universal remote for my tv]

just PM me.

Hope this post is in the right area.

thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvaddicted /forum/post/20897511

If you are in need of a remote for this model, [ free] just send 5$ for shipping. It is obviouslt worn, but all the buttons worked last time I used it [ had a good universal remote for my tv]

just PM me.

thanks

A shame, You should try that under twenty dollar chip replacement.

But I am interested in the Remote if you don't want to do the repair.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRTGAMER /forum/post/20897966

A shame, You should try that under twenty dollar chip replacement.

But I am interested in the Remote if you don't want to do the repair.

Hi CRT.

We spoke before about this [ my post #1512, I think] Anyway it was out of my area of expertise, and way too heavy for me to move around. I was very sorry to see it go, really did have outstanding PQ. I doubt if I'll be able to match PQ, even with a plasma.

Just pm me your mailing info.

I'm glad your the one that asked, Since you've helped so many people.

Id like to see a poll of how many TV's are currently up due to your fix.

·
Registered
115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvaddicted /forum/post/20898906

Hi CRT.

We spoke before about this [ my post #1512, I think] Anyway it was out of my area of expertise, and way too heavy for me to move around. I was very sorry to see it go, really did have outstanding PQ. I doubt if I'll be able to match PQ, even with a plasma.

Just pm me your mailing info.

I'm glad your the one that asked, Since you've helped so many people.

Id like to see a poll of how many TV's are currently up due to your fix.

Sorry you could not repair your TV. I sent you a PM.

I am glad my Guide is helping people, the real expertise is in that +50 page Thread written by all the contributing members. The Guide I post linked is my way of saying Thankyou to all the members who posted valuable information, showing me how to fix my WEGA.

·
Registered
115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvaddicted /forum/post/20897511

If you are in need of a remote for this model, [ free] just send 5$ for shipping. It is obviously worn, but all the buttons worked last time I used it [ had a good universal remote for my tv]

just PM me.

thanks

Received both the Remote and Owners manual. Very generous to send for just the cost for shipping. I sent you the five bucks, should receive in a few days.

The newer remote from your KV-HS32420 works as a spare for my KV-32HS500. The main difference between the remotes is the joystick vs pad for selecting menu options.

Thankyou! The Remote works beautiful!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.