AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people, got the CP72 5 DVD changer today and the HS2 recorder that I already have reacts to the SAME REMOTE! When I power one on the other turns on as well, when I hit play both react etc etc... Sure I can unplug one when I'm not using it but what about when I want to dub a DVD-R from the CP72 ---> HS2? I need them to work and react independently. Why does Panasonic allow this to happen? Any help would be GREAT!!!

Serg

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Check your manual on the HS2. You can change the remote control to any one of 3 different codes. You'll have to change the HS2 to code 2 or 3. The player is probably defaulted to code 1. Problem solved.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Does the CP72 have the same feature? I was thinking about getting two CP72s... One for playing custom intros and such, but would have to go a separate route if there was no way to distinguish remote codes between them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks bud!

·
Registered
126 Posts
[bump]

Would anyone mind checking the manual real quick to see if the CP72 has the same 'multi-channel' remote setting feature? Thanks!

[/bump]

:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks, David... just went through it and couldn't find any myself... Guess I'll have to find a decent pioneer, toshiba, or sony and delegate it to only playing custom intros... Dang. :)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Waldorf, when I'm not using it for games my PS2 is the designated intro player ( or XBOX). Just a thought. :D :D (Sorry to get off topic)

Anthony :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.