AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got AT&T U-Verse installed yesterday. PQ is not bad compared to the TWC HD I had, though it does appear that the U-Verse has a bit darker image.

But my MAJOR PITA problem is the freaking extreme LAG I get between button presses. And it don't matter if it is the AT&T remote or my Harmony 1000 universal remote, there is LAG. On a rare ocasion, one press and it works, But most of the time I have to press the button 2-5 times before it will take the command. And other times it is like a long lag, then a sudden micro-burst of stored up commands that blaze. This becomes even more frustrating when trying to type in the search section to find movies.

I like just about everything of U-Verse over TWC. But this lag with the remotes is driving my insane. Anyone else experience this? Know of a fix?

Also, is there any hidden system menu on the 1225? With my TWC Motorolla box turned off, if you pressed SETUP, up came a system menu that had a lot of audio and video options to change. Would be nice if this 1225 had something similar for setting up HDMI and such.

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
WRX_Rocky
Quote:
Also, is there any hidden system menu on the 1225? With my TWC Motorolla box turned off, if you pressed SETUP, up came a system menu that had a lot of audio and video options to change. Would be nice if this 1225 had something similar for setting up HDMI and such.

I would like to know if there is one also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts