AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, have JC Penny color tv/vcr combo unit produce in 1994. Had been watching a dvd disc and all was well. Could take the remote control and switch between the dvd playing and watching tv or watching a recorded video cass or tape a show on a vcr tape. for sNow for some reason, I can only get the connected dvd unit to work. Now, when I attempt to use the remote that used to control the tv and switch via that remote to tv/catv/ it seems that every button on the remote only turn the tv on or off. As I said I can still use the dvd player but that is all. Oh I can play a vcr tape also, but of course cannot not record anything new. cannot get back into the tv programs. Any help is appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Its 20 years old, time to retire it. Get into the 21st century and experience HD.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its 20 years old, time to retire it. Get into the 21st century and experience HD.
Thanks for the reply, but I am not really a audio video person. Had a free trial with a unit that gave us HD and it really didn't do anything for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts