AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends - I will be renting a 650D/T4i with the 40mm f2.8 STM pancake lens on Wednesday 6/27/12 to compare it with the unhacked GH2 with the 14mm 2.5 pancake (because it is a pancake and because it's silent, not to match focal lengths).

I will be shooting after work on 6/27, 28 and 29 and will have limited time for tests, but right now I plan to compare autofocus performance, autofocus noise, touchscreen performance, low light performance, chromakey performance, in-camera audio, live HDMI out and moire. I will also take a few side-by-side stills with each camera, but won't really get into still image performance.

Anything else you want to see? This won't be a Zacuto-caliber shootout (or even a Bloom-quality comparison) - so nothing fancy, please

Bill
Hybrid Camera Revolution

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Bill,

Are you going to do a side by side test? It would be nice to see that...shooting the same scene at the same time. I'm talking video, not stills.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasst  /t/1417557/renting-a-t4i-for-a-shootout-with-the-gh2-what-do-you-want-to-see#post_22168343

Bill,

Are you going to do a side by side test? It would be nice to see that...shooting the same scene at the same time. I'm talking video, not stills.

That's my plan. I will shoot side by sides of the same scene with the two system pancakes, then some side-by-sides with the same manual lenses on each camera (adapted Nikons). Looking forward to seeing how the two cameras perform.

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts