AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lamp would not light on my 400 hour, July 2003 bought HS10. Damn... Of Course it wouldn't light just as we were sitting down with guests! I installed my brand new back-up bulb, still nothing. Monday the 12th, I called Sony down in Laredo TX, (Bernice 1 956-725-2893). She promptly gave me an address and I sent the HS10 out regular UPS to arrive 1/16/04. I called Bernice on 1/20/04. She advised that the unit was in service, did I need it back ASAP (answered yes)? She checked on it, said the unit didn't have any of the lamp cover bugs issues etc because units shipped by July had those bugs fixed, but that my power supply had to be re-soldered, something was loose. She called back Wednesday to advise the HS10 was going out next day air to arrive Thursday before 10:30 am. Sure enough, 10:05 AM Thursday, Fed X is coming up my Wisconsin ICE COVERED driveway with the HS10.

From my first call 1/12/04 to receipt back 1/22/04 with five days taken up en-route to Sony in Texas, 9 days, not too bad. Way better then trying to deal with Sony via their web site, a complete waste of time.

Best Regards,

Tom

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.