AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a pair of Sennheiser HD 280 PRO's, but my dog got a hold of them and ripped the coil cord to shreds. The headphones themselves have not been damaged. The coil cord is ruined though. My question is: Is it hard to replace that cord? If not, where can I buy a replacement cord and how do I repair it? Is it worth it or should I just buy a new pair of cans? Thank you for your advice. I am going nuts without my cans.

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickysmits /forum/post/18120566

Replacement instructions on page 9 of your manual -> http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser/products.nsf/resources/342556BC20F60F3CC12574330042E1BB/$File/HD%20280_US.pdf

Call Sennheiser to find out about a replacement or the people at head-fi.com will have better advice what/how to rig another cable.

I have not seen it available for purchase on the Sennheiser web site. Do you know where to buy it? Is it hard to replace?

· Registered
689 Posts
Again sorry to be a pooper. I think the question would be better posed to the manufacturer or the guys at Head-fi forum who have much greater expertise. If you give sennheiser a call i'm sure they would be happy to guide you through the process.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.