AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shockingly, Samsung has agreed to replace the panel in my HP-R4252 even though it is out of warranty. It has thick, black vertical stripes.

Has anyone replaced a panel on their own? Sammy is not paying for labor, I am just trying to be cheap and see how hard it would be to do it myself.

Love this forum, btw. Been trolling here for some time, now my first stop whenever looking for advice!

·
Registered
225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingey /forum/post/12858305

Shockingly, Samsung has agreed to replace the panel in my HP-R4252 even though it is out of warranty. It has thick, black vertical stripes.

Has anyone replaced a panel on their own? Sammy is not paying for labor, I am just trying to be cheap and see how hard it would be to do it myself.

Love this forum, btw. Been trolling here for some time, now my first stop whenever looking for advice!

wow sorry you didn't get any. I need to know the same thing. I'm about to buy the same sammy with its inner glass broken and I need to know if i can change out the inner glass myself and can i use my 42" fujitsu glass to replace it??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts