AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dmr-e-75 is dying and it is not the hdd. i loved this pkg: hdd with tvgos and dvd recorder.

s

any one know of a box that has at least an HDD and TVGOS (must)??

i have searched the web and this forum but have not found any product that has the similar capabilities

thanks

PS nothing on ebay (used) either

·
Registered
4,530 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgkja /forum/post/15515871

my dmr-e-75 is dying and it is not the hdd. i loved this pkg: hdd with tvgos and dvd recorder.

s

any one know of a box that has at least an HDD and TVGOS (must)??

i have searched the web and this forum but have not found any product that has the similar capabilities

thanks

PS nothing on ebay (used) either

That's only one of many reasons that the prompt and efficient $130 flat-rate repair that returns a Panasonic to new or better than new functional condition at Elk Grove Village is a bargain.

Or, one may take a Panasonic to a local "authorized" shop:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...4#post15454624

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your prompt response....actually i'm in norther so i'm trying to find if there is something around here. otherwise i'll ship it to elk grove.

i am very handy with electronics so i am also looking into the capacitor issue you mentioned in a different post.

do you happen to know if anyone has posted a link to an online servvice manual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigaDo /forum/post/15515950

That's only one of many reasons that the prompt and efficient $130 flat-rate repair that returns a Panasonic to new or better than new functional condition at Elk Grove Village is a bargain.

Or, one may take a Panasonic to a local "authorized" shop:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...4#post15454624

·
Registered
4,530 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgkja /forum/post/15516258

do you happen to know if anyone has posted a link to an online servvice manual?

The DMR-EH75 Service Manual (Canadian English, PDF Format) may be downloaded for a nominal fee from nodevice.com. The manual is a 12MB download, 134 pages in length. The minimum download fee allows downloading up to seven Service Manuals within a 24 hour period. Occasionally the offsight source may be offline. Each download attempt counts against the limit of seven manuals.

I've repaired/rebuilt my own Panasonics. I would not take my Panasonics to local "authorized" repair shops. I've read too many "horror" $tories.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts