AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking to replace our two Panasonic TH-42PWD6 plasma TV's. We are currently using them for video conference and power point presentations. The video conference system that we are using is Polycom so I need to make sure they are compatible with that. The new TV's could be bigger in size than a 42", we could go up to 50"-56" range. Any suggestions on replacements. They do not have to be Panasonic. I am not an expert on this and if anyone has any questions I'll try and answer them as best I can. Thanks

·
Premium Member
18,307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenp /forum/post/14190078

We are looking to replace our two Panasonic TH-42PWD6 plasma TV's. We are currently using them for video conference and power point presentations. The video conference system that we are using is Polycom so I need to make sure they are compatible with that. The new TV's could be bigger in size than a 42", we could go up to 50"-56" range. Any suggestions on replacements. They do not have to be Panasonic. I am not an expert on this and if anyone has any questions I'll try and answer them as best I can. Thanks

Why not just replace them with current Panasonic models such as the TH-42PH10UK or TH-50PH10UK or even a TH-58PH10UK? They should do everything your old models do and more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Randy

Actually in doing more research I am looking at the Panasonic Viera TH-50PZ800U. Cnet and Consumer Reports rated it very highly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts