AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What speakers is way better than psb imagine mini, mostly when listening to Suzanne Vega and them Marvel superhero movies?

Considering this

A. About same size

B. Not more than twice as expensive

C. I am using two svs pc 2000

D. My Receiver is the fab yamaha rx 2030.

E. Not at all klipsch, rather SVS, PSB, XTc, Focal, BW

You see, them psb mini is about to be my new surround speakers, along with a pair of psb image b5. I am thus in need for something in the front speaker arena, that really matches my subs and PSB speakers.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Dryasanne, your requirements are mutually exclusive. You're not going to find speakers that are "way better" than the minis, are about the same size and "really match" them.

In your situation, I'd get a pair of PSB Imagine B's and an Imagine C. They will satisfy two of those criteria very well, but miss the size one. :cool:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have owned that Imagine Center for some years, and I m so happy with them, will never send them away!

Them expensive svs ultra booksh speakers, any good?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
yep, if you are keeping your center, you need to keep the mains that match that center. maybe there is a model up of PSB that still is a timbre match for your center?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yepp. Imagine B. As expensive as them svs

Havent heard it, no one at my place carry it.

The bottom line - which may be no one can tell - how much "better" is it than the imagine mini??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts