AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own the Antec Fusion Black and it's a really great case! The one big problem I have with it is the complete lack of quality in the VFD display. I was wondering if it's possible to replace the VFD with a higher quality LCD, and if so, where can I find one?

I recently just unplugged the power to my VFD as it simply looked like a bright blue box from far away. It would be cool to have at-a-glance status reports or even a clock, but I'd want something better than what's given to me with the case.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hey Big Lou!

If you find anything good, let me know. The lack of decent software to run these displays is a sad shortcoming in the HTPC arena. I have pretty much given up on it completely.

BT

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After some research, I did find that SoundGraph has updated the drivers to now support Media Center features as well as using other remotes. I may try it out to see if it works any better, though I'm sure the quality of the display will still be crap... drivers can only do so much.

We will see when I get off work. I'll keep you informed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I too am looking for a replacement for the LCD module in my MicroFusion 350. The case is great but my LCD cracked and now shows nothing. Since this happened and the Antec display has inherent problems I would like to simply replace the whole module if possible with another product. I did not see any other vendors listed in this thread but maybe I missed something.

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts