AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Panasonic TC-P54G10 TV went out during a lightning storm (dumb mistake on my part not having it protected). The TV now powers on, but I get 14 red flashes on the power LED. I have the service manual and based on the troubleshooting I did, the A Board needs to be replaced.

I was surprised that I could not find the part (TXN/A1DVUUS) to buy online. Many sites list the part, but they are all out of stock. I did find one seller on ebay selling the part for $99.

My question is... both the TC-P54G10 service manual and the seller's picture show an A30 connector. They show on the very top left of the board, 3 white connectors grouped together (which according to the service manual, are for connectors A6, A25, and A30). However, on the actual part I removed from my TC-P54G10 TV, there are really only 2 connectors there (for A6 and A25).

I'm trying to figure out what is the A30 connector used for? and is it safe to order a board that has a A30 connector for a cable to be plugged into it? or will it not work on my TV since my TV only has 2 cables to plug into the A6 and A25 connectors?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts