AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an older pioneer 42in Plasma that i love, but i want something that is 1080p and potentially 3d. I dont have a 3D BD-Player but i guess i could get one.

I was looking t the Panasonic TC-P60GT30 Plasmas as I think the pictures on the Pannys are great. I have a 42in G10 in my bedroom and I love it.

Any reason i should consider anything else (plasma only)?

·
Premium Member
18,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrobass24 /forum/post/20769743

I was looking t the Panasonic TC-P60GT30 Plasmas as I think the pictures on the Pannys are great. I have a 42in G10 in my bedroom and I love it. Any reason i should consider anything else (plasma only)?

If you love the G10, you'll be even more happy with a GT30

But if you can do without the GT30's narrower bezel, thinner cabinet, 4th HDMI input, and THX mode, the ST30 series is just about as good but for less money. They both share the same NeoPlasma panel and have the same Anti Reflective Filter so picture quality is practically the same (unless you'd be using the GT30's THX mode instead of the ST30's Cinema mode). You might be able to get a larger 65" ST30 for about what a 60" GT30 goes for . . . . .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.