AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I've been using the Sony MDR-V150 for a very long time, and I've loved the sound from those headphones. I'm not an audiophile as you can probably see from using cheap headphones. I'm on my 2nd pair, and they are broken now. I want to replace them with something else. Is there anything else that sounds a bit better to those? I'd only like to spend around 30 - 50. I'd prefer headphones that are similar to the Sony MDR-V150. I mostly listen to pop music in English and Spanish like Shakira, Nelly Furtado, Gwen Stefani, Belanova, Ana Victoria, Avril Lavigne, Ke$ha, Belanova, Belinda, and other artists. I like listening to music with 80s beats if that helps at all. I also listen to some rock, but I mostly listen to pop.

I've read the other thread posted in this forum, and have read this: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/innerfidelitys-wall-fame-full-size-sealed .

I'm still unsure about what headphones to buy. Which ones would you recommend? Has anyone compared headphones with the Sony MDR-V150?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I don't know how the MDR-V150 sound, but if you like how Sony headphones sound in general, I would stick with them - I definitely wouldn't move over to a pair of Grado headphones.

If you can stretch to it, I would pick up a pair of MDR-V6, MDR-7506, or ZX-700.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts