Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I currently have a all in one Philips LX7000SA Home Cinema System which I purchased for £270 about a year ago (first ever home cinema system). To be honest I haven't been that impressed with the sound quality so i've decided to go and get a new seperates system.

I've been looking at this SA-VE835ED sony speaker set and it seems to have really good reviews around the net. I am just wondering if I would be able to plug this straight into the existing system and then in a couple of months buy a new amp and dvd player? The power output from the exisitng system is of course a lot lower than the speakers, would this be ok, could it damage the speakers or would there be no real point just buying speakers?

I'm a bit confused about the connections for the speakers, most sites do not mention a specific connection type so I assume that most speakers use a standard connection, is that right?

Thanks in advance for any help, spent most of yesterday researching this but still confused about these issues!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.