AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I set up a Replay channel for both King of Queens (Wed. 9:00pm) and Becker (Wed. 9:30pm)

King of Queens is a one hour show this week, then back to half an hour the following weeks. Becker starts the following week.

Looking at the Replay Channel, it shows for King of Queens, "Keep 1 episode; 30 minutes at medium quality"

Will it record the full hour? (1 episode) Or, will it only record 30 minutes?

I'm guessing it will record the full hour, but I want to double check.

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
I believe an episode is an episode, but can't guarantee that... curious... where are you seeing the time? Did you just press 'record' twice or something more involved to create the channel?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
It will record as long as you have the extra 30 minutes of reserved space available. If you've got "keep until I delete" or "only for new episode" checked on too many shows, leaving no extra reserved space, you will *not* get the episode.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by heathriel
It will record as long as you have the extra 30 minutes of reserved space available. If you've got "keep until I delete" or "only for new episode" checked on too many shows, leaving no extra reserved space, you will *not* get the episode.
I get that when I highlight the show in the Replay Guide.

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Okay, I thought you meant in the channel... channels do it by episodes, and as Heather says (she knows... :) ) if you have the room, it'll do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.