AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I upgraded my replay from a 4040 and installed a 160 gig drive. I works fine but it cuts all of my recordings about 5 minutes short. Is anyone else having this problem or anything like it. If there is anyone that can help please let me know.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked the clock and it seems fine. The problem seems more prevalent on Theme Based recordings than show based ones. But it was not an issue on my older Panasonic Showstopper. I guess no one else is having this issue. Sounds like cockpit error.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've experienced an increase in the number of shows that have started running a minute or two long. Stargate SG-1 seems to be doing it a lot lately.

Basically, try this: Watch a recording, when it reaches the end, it'll end. Go back and Play it (it should pick up right at the end for a few seconds, if not you'll have to fast forward through). Right at the end, hit display and see if it shows a number near 30 minutes (or whatever) for the current amount through the show.

I've also noticed a LOT of the stations are now pushing their shows back a minute or two. (Presumably to screw up VCR users, etc.)

Most shows I record these days record an extra two minutes before and five at the end...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.