AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this has to do with the recent update, or not. But my Replay 4040 decided to lock up while attempting to record an episode of Band Of Brothers that I had already recorded. Well, it locked up on me and after the smoke cleared, it had deleted an Episode of Band of Brothers thats not wasn't even the damn episode it was trying to tape.

Is there anyway to look at the files that are on the hard drive without taking it out of the 4040? If the mpg file is there I want to try and copy it over to my PC. Guess this will teach me to leave it on there longer then I needed to.

REPLAY PUT A DAMN "TO DO LIST" ON YOUR SYSTEMS!!!!!

This is one area where Tivo actually has that right. It would be very nice to not have to dig through the online guide to verify whats going to be recorded in the future so I can tell if something is going to be recorded that I didn't want.

I'm so ticked off at this, because this episode is not available any more and My damn DSL apparently won't support internet sharing.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide, I know someone here might be able to help me.

TimT

·
Registered
213 Posts
If you can find someone that will share the episode with you, I fussed for several days with my DSL problems and finally figured out how to make mine work. Maybe I coluld help you with yours.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.