AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally did it. Against my better judgment and the pleeding of my SO, I have ordered the NHL Center ice package. =) I forsee lots of hockey in my future.

Here is my question:

Will the replay pick up the Center ice listings? Or am I going to be browsing the games each evening on the dish box and setting the replay up for manual recording?

Thanks,

Mac

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Simple as if it's in the guide, it will, else not. As far as my limited browsing of the DirecTV sports channels goes, I've never seen a real program listing there (same as PPVs...), so, looks like manual is the answer.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I had center-ice with ATT digital Cable last year. It would pick up the games in the description. So I could tell it to do theme of "Toronto Maple Leafs" and it found every game. It was my only "guaranteed" recording, so I didn't worry about conflicts. However, with that being gone, might not work as well now. I don't know if the description will list the games on the Dish the same way it did on Digital Cable, but I don't see why not.

·
Registered
8,143 Posts
I've done the "team name" search, but Center Ice schedule is updated on the dish provider the day of. This is later in the day than your replay gets the guide information. I've never found a way except to "manual record"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.