AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how the 16 replay zones relate to the actual menu items?

Zones 12-16 are almost never seem to download anything.

I just did a force connect to try a new LAN connection and Zone 12 took almost 5 minutes to download.

Interesting....

· Registered
80 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ReplayLyndon
That was the new and updated IR code list downloading. We'll post a list of the IR codes that have been added/updated.
Whoa! In three years I've only checked the zones once. I'll have to give #12 a look.

· Registered
3,168 Posts
I sure wish that a TV input select could be added to the Vol and Mute functions. I have 1 TV that does not remember this and every time I turn it on I have to grab another remote just to select the input on the TV that the REPLAY is connected to. Maybe a two key press like mute-select can be used do do this?

Quote:
Originally posted by ReplayLyndon
That was the new and updated IR code list downloading. We'll post a list of the IR codes that have been added/updated.

· Registered
2,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mpsan
I sure wish that a TV input select could be added to the Vol and Mute functions. I have 1 TV that does not remember this and every time I turn it on I have to grab another remote just to select the input on the TV that the REPLAY is connected to. Maybe a two key press like mute-select can be used do do this?
This should be possible with JP1. Ask this in a post of your own and people should be able to help.

· Registered
9,578 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Guerito
Whoa! In three years I've only checked the zones once. I'll have to give #12 a look.
The downloading of zone 12 during "net connnect" is different than the

Replay Zones that are accessed via the Zones key on the remote.

All of the "zones" are filesystem directories on the Replay unit which get

synced with the replay servers.

Replay Zones comprise some of these, but the other zones are system

config files, system messages, etc.

· Registered
3,168 Posts
Yup, I just need to build the cable. I am already a member of the JP1 Yahoo group.

I have the parts already. I just wondered if Replay would make it built in as they seem to be adding codes. I wonder what the adds will do ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ace987
This should be possible with JP1. Ask this in a post of your own and people should be able to help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.