AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soccer fan wanted, to share recording of World Cup 2002.

I have a RTV4000, and have recorded ALL matches up todate, and will share my recording with any fan.

I like to setup a SwapTV P2P (Gnutella) sharing group. Objective, record all 64 matches at this year Korea/Japan World Cup.

Ale' Ale'

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm in, I just got my box today so I hope to be on top of things by tomorrow

I would like to share some matches with you, I really want the first two Irish games so I can archive them (would love all of them-))

Have you been to www.planetreplay.com ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rossoc,

Yes, I've been to PlanetReplay, but have not register. Would you refer we set up a buddy group on PlanetReplay?

And Yes, I can give you both Ireland's matches. Just let me know, How you want it transfer.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm interested, I should get my unit Monday, so I imagine I'll be up and running Tuesday (hopefully.) I'd at least be interested in the US vs Portugal game :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Themarshall,

US vs Portugal, that is a great game, I can send you the game when you have your unit up and running.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had hoped to get my replaytv prior to world cup, but just got it today. I'll gladly take you up on some games I missed. I'm trying to watch them all if possible. Go Costa Rica, Brazil and Senegal!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.