AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI, just called SonicBlue to check on the status of my order for a ReplayTV 4080. The rep said it's scheduled to ship 11/26. A little past the 15th, but at least still in November.

-Gary

·
Registered
354 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Thenollyon
Has anyone else been told by Replay that the units are now shipping 11/26 rather that 11/15?
Yes, when I called on Friday and asked how soon I could expect one to be shipped if I ordered I was told that they have no idea. The gentleman I spoke with said, "The first units will ship on November 26, but if production is only 100 and there are 2,000 orders, it will be a long time until one ordered now will be shipped." He was not claiming that production is only 100 of course, but the answer lead me to believe that it may be a very limited number of units that are ready for shipping by the end of the month.

Also keep in mind that this was the same person who told me that the VGA output cannot put out any standard HD signals (e.g., YPbPr) while ReplayPatrick posted today that it can. Obviously one of the two has wrong information and I'm hoping it's the guy I spoke with on the telephone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.