Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rebate Quote:

Receive a total of $100 in rebates when participating in the two ReplayTV rebate offers 2597-T and 2800-T. Ask your retailer for details.

Promotion Dates: December 12, 2002 - February 2, 2003...

This Rebate Form

restrictions...

Purchase a ReplayTV 5040 from December 12, 2002 to February 2, 2003 and receive a $50 rebate. Not valid with any other model number(s) . Only original UPC barcode will be accepted. Offer may be combined with Offer #2597-T (old rebate form)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm guessing that both rebate forms go in the same envelope...

Unfortunately I purchased my new 5040 a few weeks to early. :-(

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
So does anyone know what is considered a participating retailer and what do you do about the original UPC being required for both?

It is not the same envelope since they go to different PO Boxes.

·
Registered
365 Posts
It would be nice if even ONE of the rebates could be accessed - or SB web site for that matter ....

Seams to be down again - oh doh!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I just wish the second (newest) rebate would work on a 5160 too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
SWEET!!

I just ordered my 5040 yesterday at goodguys.com and then just

now saw this post and new rebate.

I called goodguys and cancelled the order and put in a new one, yeah!

$200 5040 here I come..

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey, thanks for the post. I just bought a ReplayTV 5040 last Friday and I see that the new rebate starts today, 12/12/02. But I got the 10% off from GG local store last week.

So maybe I'll order one on-line from GG, get their 10% off, no tax and free shipping and be within the dates for both rebates. BTW, I read the fine print, the Offer 2800-T says you can use both rebates together, only on a 5040. So its a good thing I didn't pay the $250 subscription yet.

I just hope I don't get burned with this 5040 rebooting problem. I've already got the loud fan problem, where its always on (even though the unit is off). I can hear it from 20' away, so I was going to upgrade the fan and swap the hard drive later. So maybe I'll just get another unit and test it out. Thanks for the extra $50 motivation!

·
Registered
25 Posts
the current coupon 10PERCENT excludes ReplayTVs at goodguys.com.

If you know of a working 10% coupon, let us know!

For right now at least there's the two $50 rebates, but another

discount wouldn't hurt.

·
Registered
8,143 Posts
Color me pissed off. I just recieved my 5040 yesterday from goodguys.com.

I tried to use the 10% off, but it doesn't look like it applied to my order. I have the original front page with the promotion listed and right next to that is a replay 5040 with text that says 'Now Save 10%!!'

·
Registered
26 Posts
Combine this with msn %20 back using this link

link

when buying through Circuit City. Of course its in the form of store credit at participating stores. And you won't get it till February.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Not sure where you are getting yours from but I bet if you ask them to do an "exchange" on it for you they will re-ring it up so you can get the new rebate as well, I plan on doing that tomorrow at best buy after work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.