AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I can finally post about one of my favorite shows in the HD forum. The "Rescue Me" mini-sodes started this week and the first one was in HD on FXHD. I have to assume that means next season will be in HD also.

Unfortunately, because of the writers strike the new season is delayed until 2009.
Any other "Rescue Me" fans around here?

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Huge fan here. Unfortunately Cablevision doesn't have FXHD so I had to zoom the wide-screen presentation on the SD channel to fill my HD screen.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
Big "Rescue Me" fan too. Looked great in windowboxed standard definition

Are the repeats on Saturday nights HD as well?

Thanks Time Warner. For carrying excellent HD channels like TNT and TBS that show very little true HD rather than networks like USA and FX that have lineups of good, HD programming.

·
Registered
644 Posts
When are these on? They don't seem to show up in my EPG.

·
Registered
777 Posts
was expecting it to be around 10 minutes, was deflated when i watched the first one which was only ~6 minutes

·
Registered
5,121 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradtothebone /forum/post/14174737

When are these on? They don't seem to show up in my EPG.

They're in mine. My DVR even schedule it because it was flagged as new.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdawg /forum/post/14168834

Big "Rescue Me" fan too. Looked great in windowboxed standard definition

Are the repeats on Saturday nights HD as well?

Thanks Time Warner. For carrying excellent HD channels like TNT and TBS that show very little true HD rather than networks like USA and FX that have lineups of good, HD programming.

Unfortunately no the repeats are not in HD. Get the DVRs fired up for the summer as every Saturday night they have a 3 hour marathon that starts at 11pm for all the reruns.

Best show on tv.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
HAHA I was expecting a new season and when I watched "Fast" and it was over in like 5 mind I thought my DVR had somehow screwed up. Nope the next episode is 5 mins as well. This is odd to watch. I guess they put these out to hold fans over before they completely lost interest after that horrible last season (IMO). Oh well at least it was HD and looked great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts