Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

The other night my Replay apparently had a problem and it deleted all my shows, etc. It also seemed to delete all my replay channels, however when I try to add a channel with the same settings, even though it is not recording the shows. It says it has failed to create the channel. I'm assuming that this is because it seems to be still there, because when I attempt to setup a recording that I had before, it sees it as a conflict.

Anybody know how to get rid of this problem? And if not how I can reset the machine to factory defaults and start over from scratch. Preferably without messing with the warrantee. I assume there is a command to have it remove all personal information and reset itself.

Thanks for any help and advice.

TimT

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Tim. To reset to factory defaults press 777 then the zones key on your remote. This will bring up a menu that lets you choose "reset to factory defaults". When you do this, make sure you press the zones key before the replay tries to change channels. (if you press 777 and nothing else it tries to change to a channel 777 after a couple seconds or so). Hope this takes care of your problem.

Terry

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Puzzler1,

Thanks alot, I knew there was a zones for this, but I forgot to look. I thought it might be a little more complicated than that.

Thanks again.

Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.