AVS Forum banner

161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I can't believe there is only one more episode left next week. This went by so fast. Going to miss this while it is on break. Highlight of all the new shows for us.
Feel the same way. Cool seeing Terry O'Quinn pop up in Ep9 and, as ever, the writing was great. It is a credit to Alan Tudyk that the funniest moment, for me, this week was actually just one word ("Nope!").These characters are really bedding in now and it's a treat to watch them each week. Honestly, I can't find anything to fault with this show.

·
Registered
15,724 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,370 Posts
I wonder what their idea of soon is. They said season 2 coming soon at the end of the finale. I seriously can't wait a year.

S~

Reactions: WilliamR

·
Registered
725 Posts
Watched the season finale last night. Really enjoyed it! It is just me, or does this show contain moments of very fine acting?

·
Registered
9,037 Posts
What a great finale. Best new show of the season. Going to be a long haul waiting for season 2.
Much of it was filmed at a community on Vancouver Island. They can probably start filming soon. I think the series was originally expected to debut last fall. When Netflix greenlit season 2 of "Thirteen Reasons Why" when I went for a walk that weekend of the local waterfront park there were a bunch of trucks and trailers in the amphitheater parking lot. Yup, it was for the start of shooting for that series. So possibly the renewal of "Resident Alien" was probably known way in advance to the producers.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Watched the season finale last night. Really enjoyed it! It is just me, or does this show contain moments of very fine acting?
A great season finale and, I agree, the acting is excellent across the board. There isn't a single character I don't like and they are all so well defined. I thought Gracelyn Awad Rinke (as Sahar) was superb in the finale. I'd be more than happy if they made each season 52 episodes long.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
161 - 174 of 174 Posts